View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:16 AM   #44
Dangerman
the end is nigh

Default Re: BEWARE Spoilers: 11.2 - DETECTIVE - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'm sayin that anything could've happened. Maybe Dick was Robin and Nightwing but he was killed or retired for some reason, who knows. That's the beauty of Elseworlds, anything goes. I'm just annoyed by some of the things I see online with fans once again complaining about anything they can think of. Whether it's Batman's costume or Dick Grayson's absence as Nightwing, why people can't just sit back, read it and pass judgment later? Never happy, always looking for things to complain about. I've always being irritated by any type of fans, but comicbook fandom to me is one of the worst.
That's because to some people Dick Grayson may mean a lot to them or been their favorite hero and to see him passed over for Stephanie Brown may upset people considering you read her in the comics. Also if you see judgement it is because most people know the history of SV and while Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Arrow, and Bart have been used they all don't have as big of a following as Batman and when you look at the picture of the suit and see that Steph is Nightwing you are going to see people upset. Regardless if it is an elseworld or not. Just be thankful it wasn't done when the show was still on the air or it could have been a lot worse.

Dangerman is offline   Reply With Quote