View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:46 AM   #46
Johnny
Side-Kick

Default Re: BEWARE Spoilers: 11.2 - DETECTIVE - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerman View Post
That's because to some people Dick Grayson may mean a lot to them or been their favorite hero and to see him passed over for Stephanie Brown may upset people considering you read her in the comics. Also if you see judgement it is because most people know the history of SV and while Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Arrow, and Bart have been used they all don't have as big of a following as Batman and when you look at the picture of the suit and see that Steph is Nightwing you are going to see people upset. Regardless if it is an elseworld or not. Just be thankful it wasn't done when the show was still on the air or it could have been a lot worse.
If people are unable to see beyond their own personal desires, then that's their problem. It's very easy to complain about something. Well that's not me. It's one thing to doubt something and express your mind on it, cuz we're not supposed to agree with everything companies throw at us. That's very true and I totally support it. But to be so close-minded and make such harsh judgments about something without knowing any of the facts is downright stupid. And when they do things like that I'm gonna call them out for the fools they make themselves of. I won't be thankful for anything, had Batman appeared on the show back in the day, if people reacted in such a retarded way again without knowing the facts again, they would've proved to me yet again how bad they suck. I'm ashamed to see what comic book fans have become.

Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote