View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #286
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Default Re: Avengers Merchandise - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Picked up the Nick Fury and Hawkeye Mini Muggs, only need Hulk. I wish they made a Widow mini Mugg.

need alot of the Upperdeck still as well, I'm pretty sure I'm close to 2 sets of all the same cards I do have.
I hear you. I bought four of the five packs my Walmart had, and cannot find them anywhere else. The limited availability has made them go for obscene prices on eBay. That, and I have yet to find a sketchcard. The costume and printing plates surprisingly go for decent prices, depending on the day. However, Black Widow is always the most expensive card. I do not know why, but auctions for her go anywhere from 45-75.

I am currently bidding on one of the cards of her as Natalie from theIron Man 2 character memorabilia line. 4 hours left, and I am still winning the auction. Here's to hoping *crosses fingers* At this point, I cannot afford to be a purist. It is I refuse to pay premium for a single character card.

Also, I finalky finished the Art of... Book for the film. Loved it; when I acquire additional capital in the future, I plan on purchasing the other books in the line. After paying off for the six volumes of AVX.

jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote