View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #77
Dangerman
the end is nigh

Default Re: BEWARE Spoilers: 11.2 - DETECTIVE - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

And this is is why SV fans and show have the rep it does. No disrespect I liked the show but when it came to adding new heroes they always went about it the wrong way. Even with Lana they ruined her and Pete for the most part. They had Kara called Supergirl before there even was a Superman making her come first in the public eye.

Really like it not it was a bad call to make Steph Nightwing. If she was Robin that might have went over better but Nightwing is just wrong. You had Dick, Tim, Jason and even Damion to chose from and all would have been better choices. You talk about how this is about SV the show's fans but now that show is off the air and it's life now rest in the hands of the comic readers. The same readers this show has pissed off for the last 6 years. If I were BQM I would be trying to get them involved now and when it comes in 98 place in comic sales that isn't a good sign. I think the comic book is well written because as I said before I liked the show and learned to accept it as it is but if it wants to be a success in the comic world then it will need to make peace with some of the fans and bring in more readers. If it and it's fans can't do that then this may truly be its last season. That's why I get upset by this because it has a great opening arc and really should rank higher but it's rep is what is killing it and this and the new outfit doesn't help.

Dangerman is offline   Reply With Quote