View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #117
M-2
Ultimate BAMF

Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I think that not only should Steve start a relationship with Sharon, but he should also get her to dye her hair brown, wear 1940s clothing and speak in a British accent. When she asks him why, he'll just say that he's not quite up to speed with modern women. If she's into fancy dress she'll oblige.

The only difficulty is when he starts referring to her as Peggy while in bed.
LoL hahaha the way i LOL-ed so hard when i read this!! LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Has his ex been dead for twenty+ years? Was the last time he saw his ex 70 years ago, when she was, you know, actually alive? Then yeah....I'd think he's over his ex.
LoL but you do realize to Cap it would feel like Peggy was alive yesterday... He didn't get that time to move on, he was a sleep for all those years...

Sharon should be introduced in the next film, but I don't think she should be the love interest, but she should be Cap's right hand when he goes on a mission... like you said before, they grew in love over time, so allow her to be introduced into the next film but have someone like Bernie Rosenthal as his new love interest... someone that isn't military or SHIELD, thats a different type of woman, the modern woman. end the film, with Cap breaking up with her, because he doesn't want to put her life in any sort of danger.

Cap 3, you show Cap and Sharon with a very cool dynamic and understanding, they have good chemistry... Cap does have some feelings for Sharon but he doesn't act upon them. Que speech by someone wise telling Cap to move on, his old life is gone Blah blah blah... end film with Cap and Sharon dancing..

But Sharon should be a totally different personality to Peggy, she Should not remind him Peggy. there only similarity is that they both military...