View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:49 AM   #85
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: New characters you want to see in the First Class sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
In X-Menays of future Past there Isn't going to be a whole let of openings for new
Characters.You have some time In future where actors from original Trilogy will be used.
In First Class era there Isn't going to be a lot of time to Introduce new characters.The one new character to go toe to toe with Magneto Vaughn mentioned could be character from future(and could be Wolverine) so Inless they start the timeframe of first Class era with a new X-Man already on team there Isn't going to be lot of time spent Introducing new X-man plus future scenes of original trilogy actors.Now they could always drop Angel and Riptide from Brotherhood In favor of a different henchman(I don't see Vaughn dropping Azarel since he puts The acotr In all his films) for Magneto with Mystique and Emma Frost.
I can't see how Wolverine could go against Magneto.

With all the metal in his body, he's one of the most vulnerable to Magneto's powers.

If someone goes against Magneto, it has to be someone powerful and non-metallic like Cable or Legion or Cassandra Nova or Proteus or Franklin Richards or even Scarlet Witch.

If it were Xavier's future child (Legion) or Magneto's future child (Scarlet Witch), that would be dramatically exciting.

But we have no idea at this point what they are planning. And I hope they are planning because this franchise needs mapping out.