View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #105
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest

Default Re: Justice League Vs Avengers

If you use the usual 7 of the Justice League of: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter and The Avengers roster is: Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Quicksilver, Namor and Scarlet Witch.

Then I'd have to give this to the Justice League.

Assuming the heavy hitters of Superman and Martian Manhunter are occupied with Hulk and Thor which would probably be stalemates, well then I could easily see Flash obliterating Quicksilver, Wonder Woman would be a tough fight, but I could see her losing to Scarlet Witch, Iron Man wouldn't stand a chance against Green Lantern and Namor would lose to Aquaman. Cap and Bats would be a pretty even fight, one that I think Cap would definitely win on account of not tiring as quickly if it were one on one, but Bats would eventually have assistance from a team mate way out of Cap's league, and witch would then lose to Flash, GL and AC.

Even Thor and Hulk combined couldn't overcome the majority of the League, Hulk couldn't be physically stopped, but he could be prevented from doing any more harm if jettisoned into space by a combo of GL & Supes/MM. Thor alone couldn't defeat the five most powerful Earth-based characters in DC.

Llama_Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote