View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #15
Cain
Man of Tomorrow

Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
As much as I enjoy Begins, it's not my favorite Batman movie. Not even my second favorite. The origin story drags out a bit too much for me. The shaky camera is annoying in the fight scenes. I can't stand Katie Holmes. I think Scarecrow was very underwhelming and under developed. We didn't get as much of Ra's as we could have. I did not enjoy the Microwave Emitter chaos on the Narrows showdown much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I share all your points but I also add something that will simply prevent that I can consider this a great movie: the dialogue. So much of it is bad, unnatuiral, repetitive, redundant, explanatory or just bad one-liners. That and the invisible action kill the movie for me.

I agree with you both.

Pull list: Saga, The Manhattan Projects, Thief of Thieves, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Future's End, Action Comics, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Red Lanterns, Swamp Thing, Justice League, Justice League 3000, Justice League United, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, Worlds' Finest, Batman '66, Batgirl, Gotham Academy, Multiversity, X-O Manowar, Unity, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote