View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #15
Cain
"West West Y'all"

Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
As much as I enjoy Begins, it's not my favorite Batman movie. Not even my second favorite. The origin story drags out a bit too much for me. The shaky camera is annoying in the fight scenes. I can't stand Katie Holmes. I think Scarecrow was very underwhelming and under developed. We didn't get as much of Ra's as we could have. I did not enjoy the Microwave Emitter chaos on the Narrows showdown much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I share all your points but I also add something that will simply prevent that I can consider this a great movie: the dialogue. So much of it is bad, unnatuiral, repetitive, redundant, explanatory or just bad one-liners. That and the invisible action kill the movie for me.

I agree with you both.

Pull list: Saga, Thief of Thieves, The Manhattan Projects, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harbinger, X-O Manowar, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, Green Lantern, Red Lanterns, Justice League 3000, Action Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, Swamp Thing, All-Star Western, Earth 2, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote