View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #15
"...I prefer 'Doc'"
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
As much as I enjoy Begins, it's not my favorite Batman movie. Not even my second favorite. The origin story drags out a bit too much for me. The shaky camera is annoying in the fight scenes. I can't stand Katie Holmes. I think Scarecrow was very underwhelming and under developed. We didn't get as much of Ra's as we could have. I did not enjoy the Microwave Emitter chaos on the Narrows showdown much.
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I share all your points but I also add something that will simply prevent that I can consider this a great movie: the dialogue. So much of it is bad, unnatuiral, repetitive, redundant, explanatory or just bad one-liners. That and the invisible action kill the movie for me.

I agree with you both.

I enjoy comic book adaptations but I'm a comic book fan first and foremost. Not a comic book movie fan.

Pull list: Saga, Thief of Thieves, TMNT, Action Comics, Sensation Comics, Batgirl, Grayson, Gotham Academy, Batman '66, Aquaman, The Flash, Green Lantern, GL: Lost Army, E2: Society, Section 8, Green Arrow, Starfire, Black Canary, Dr. Fate, Martian Manhunter, Omega Men, Cyborg, JL, JLA, JLU, JL 3K1, Bat-Mite, Bizarro, X-O Manowar, Rai, Ivar Timewalker, Ninjak, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote