View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #409
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,050
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

It could also help with the games.

Because why does it have to be just table-top. Why can't (some) players get together at the same time and write posts? Some of my favorite posting sessions were 'live'.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote