View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:55 AM   #6
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Avengers EMH Hawkeye - Threat Level Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by natey2k4 View Post
Dude, no reason to get upset.

Fact is, especially during the first season, Hawkeye very rarely got taken down. He was always kicking butt. Thor got defeated a lot in the first season.

I get that they are more powerful (Thor and Hulk) but Hawkeye was definitely written stronger. Season 2 so far he's more like the rest but season 1 it was always Black Panther and Hawkeye that rarely got beat.
Mad? I could've sworn I was like but ummm Thor/Hulk never really got defeated by anyone other than major threat levels like Kang, Ultron, Graviton etc.

As a matter of fact most of the time Hawkeye's arrows were useless and when they did work they just opened the villain up for them heavy hitters. Go look up Hulk's fight with Graviton and Thor's fight with Ultron (2nd fight), Hawkeye never came close to doing anything that epic.

I definately agree that Hawkeye is badass bro , but it's unfair to compare him to character's as powerful as Thor or Hulk.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 07-12-2012 at 05:10 AM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote