View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Avengers EMH Hawkeye - Threat Level Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by natey2k4 View Post
Like I said in my last post, I don't think he's as powerful as Thor or Hulk - it just seemed like he was more effective.

In the second season, he seems a little less of a "go-to-guy" than he did in the first season. His arrows don't seem as effective. Maybe I need to re-watch season one, but that was my feeling throughout most of it.

I was actually going to question that maybe the writers were huge Hawkeye and Black Panther fans. Again, I agree they aren't as powerful but they are definitely very effective in Season One.

Didn't Hawkeye "save the world" 2-3 times before he even joined the Avengers?

Thor and Hulk were still crazy strong in this series, but I actually liked how they were more "human" in the fact that they could get beat up where-as in the movie, it was never in doubt. In the show, you could never be certain if Thor or Hulk would win the fight or not.
He "claimed" he saved the world 2-3 times before he joined the Avengers because it's part of his character to be braggadocious.

In actuality he on played a part in saving the world along with other character, like Thor and Hulk in "Gamma World" and he still wants all the credit.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote