View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:56 AM   #81
spideymouse
Side-Kick

Default Re: Who would you let Joss Whedon kill in Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAssemble View Post
Thats why the incredible Hulk is getting it's third sequel next year and Iron Man 2 isn't even in production. Iron Man is DEFINITELY the character the audience is most familiar with and favors. Hulk just shined because he worked well in the team element. I think Tony Stark is bound to die, I was half expecting him not to make it out of the space hole with the way his character arc was headed.

Anyway in all seriousness if Falcon gets introduced as it's been rumored Fury (who lets face it, is the only black person in the Marvel Cinematic Universe) is no longer safe by default. Black Widow (being the only woman) is still safe, Hulk (being indestructible and content with death) is probably safe, Captain America (having the last name America is safe), Iron Man (being the cash cow) is safe, Thor is up for the chopping block, Hawkeye we don't know well but they could easily remedy that.
Well, besides Rhodey and Heimdall and Gabe Jones.

What I would like to see is Nick Fury getting killed, only to be revealed later that it was an LMD. And Fury could then go on some secretive special ops mission with a small nucleus of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Or something.

spideymouse is offline   Reply With Quote