View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #83
the great thor
Side-Kick

Default Re: Who would you let Joss Whedon kill in Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natey2k4 View Post
How was their purpose more important? How do you even know how many aliens Hawkeye killed? Every time it showed him, he was wiping them off like crazy. No different than Captain America, for example. Hawkeye and Cap both saved trapped people too.

And it's not about just "saving bwidow" it's about saving her at the exact moment he did. Without Hawkeye blowing Loki up, Widow probably gets killed and the portal never gets closed.

The only two who played a bigger part in the "ending of the portal/aliens) is Stark and Widow.

And yeah, Hawkeye is not as strong as the gods, super soldiers, or hulks of the world. But he damn sure held his own. The guy is just a human (same with Widow) and they showed no fear.
ok maybe i missed something but what bwidow did was not something only she could have done. anyone on the team could have did it. and capt was the one calling the shots on when to close the portal.(doesnt make her anything special). and maybe hawkeye did kill a lot of aliens but i bet you hulk and thor took out a whole lot more, what did he do that any shield agent with a gun(bwidow) could have done. to be honest a gun can kill much faster than pulling out and shooting arrows can. listen i am not trying to dump on hawkeye but if you look at his character with a realistic eye, he is not anything that special or needed.

the great thor is offline   Reply With Quote