View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #118
accessecology
Banned User

Default Re: Where has Scott Summers gone?

4th of July is here and gone. How did that occur? We only have a little over a month until my female child begins back to preschool. But we’ve only been to the pool 4 times! My countdown ticker on my phone notified me there are only 46 days until we head to Minnesota on our end-of-summer vacation. That’s 6 1/2 weeks!

I gravely have no concept what has occurred to the first half of the summer. We’ve been having joy and doing allotments, but it seems to have passed us by in the blink of an eye. And the summer temps have been so warm, even on my day off each week we are inclined to do things to stay cool instead of heading to the reserve or other outdoor undertakings.

We’ve been to our share of baseball sport so far, and despite the Rockies not precisely playing up to their potential, we’ve still relished us. There’s certain thing to be said for sitting outside on a beautiful summer’s evening enjoying America’s amusement. Violet still relishes it and still will sit still for the whole game, so we’re very fortuitous there. She loves the “Ashonal Manthem” and “Take Me Out to the Ballgame”, and numerous sport I seem like she knows more about the group than many persons sitting around us.

I’m still employed a lot. But I make certain that I have one week day off each week to spend time with her and do things that are joy for us. This year it’s been a couple of baseball sport, a couple of pool journeys, and a few midday meals out. It still not ever seems like quite sufficient.

accessecology is offline   Reply With Quote