View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 07:01 PM   #32
arman200
Side-Kick

Default Re: Am i the only one that doesn't like how this is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
The fact that during the course of its production they already planed to use MODOK, plan to make it about a man out of time, are already going to use the Winter Soldier, are going to have the Falcon, there are rumors of SHIELD being important, of Hawkeye and maybe Black Widow making an appearance, confronting an old Peggy, more flashbacks of world war II are being mentioned since they mentioned a sequel, and Armin Zola as villain was foreshadowed in the first film.

In my humble opinion they haven't seemed to be shure about what to do until now, but that's just my opinion.
That happens on pretty much every adaptation, Marvel was just more vocal about it. The Mandarin was supposed to be the main villain in the first Iron Man, until pretty much the last second when he was swapped out for Obadiah Stane. The Avengers was supposed to be focused around Steve to use him as kinda the viewpoint of the audience, when in fact Iron Man seemed to have the majority of the attention. There are a million options to go with, and those are all points that members of the production would like to touch upon. Does that mean it will all end up on the screen? No. It just means they are aware of what they'd LIKE to see.

http://tkath.libsyn.com/webpage
arman200 is offline   Reply With Quote