View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #67
Baneis8feettall
Half face half amazing

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Critic Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy J View Post
Hahahaha. Wow.
Good to know that if I didn't like the movie and can't provide a satisfactory explanation as to why I felt that way that pleases you, I'm an idiot apparently.
Some people won't like this movie, plain and simple. Some critics won't like this movie, plain and simple.
Deal with it. You can't possibly justify fans attacking the negative reviewers simply because they didn't like the film, and the fact that you're even trying to automatically makes me lump you in with those 'fans' that are taking things way to far.
First of all, you are not a movie critic.You are one guy in general audience. You are not titled as movie critic, you are not earning your life for it. You don't have to know anything about what makes a good movie and you can still give an opinion about it even if it's stupid. You would be exposed if you can't back up your negative criticism. However you might still doesn't like the movie.

Movie critics are professionals. It's their job.That's what they do for living. They can't be ignorant, they can't be bias.Even if they give their emotional opinions towards to movie, they must put the line under it. Of course, i'm talking about good critics.