View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #324
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
About as long as some fans are whining about the new THUNDERCATS (and will be if/when it is officially canned) or the 2002 MOTU show (which I did like on DVD). Fandoms hold grudges. Nature of the beast. Trekkies hold the record for whining about a canceled TV show, and it worked out pretty well for them.
I don't see whining about 200x Masters anymore. The new toyline flopped, the show was a vehicle for the toys. Them's the breaks. Fandom can hold grudges and be loud but they are NOT numerous.

Quote:
Sony owning "TSSM" didn't stop "USM from being good. The only thing redeemable about "USM" is that it employs a lot of talented people. Fans will probably stop whining about "TSSM" when they get a Spider-Man cartoon that isn't ****.
They have and they are. I'm a fan that likes Ultimate Spider-Man. People are enjoying the show. People at Comic-Con liked the episode so you are going to have to accept it. The show is well-liked and its a hit. A few fanboys online whining doesn't change that.

Quote:
Anyway, it will be nice if "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" is awesome. Hell, it'd be great if "HULK: AGENT OF SMASH" is good, too. My problem is "USM" was Loeb's first impression as master of Marvel Animation, and it wasn't a good one for me. It is possible an excellent second or third impression can blow that out of the water for me; I'm just not an optimist by nature.
Deep down you like Ultimate Spider-Man and that's why you keep watching it and you refuse to admit it.

- CM Punk