View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #11
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: First Class Sequel Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPrime View Post
At this point....just wake me when Fox loses the right to make any Marvel comicbook films ever.

You'd think that at this point, most X-men fans would want better from Hollywood....

I really wish that Marvel Studios had X-men, Dare Devil and F4 back.

Keep in mind that The Hulk was much better once Marvel got the rights back for him. So just imagine how great X-men would be in the hands of a studio who cared about the actual characters, continuity, script and plot...

That's just my opinion but if you're happy just seeing anything then so be it...

As for me, Fox comicbook films get nothing more than a Red box rental moving forward...
Sincerelly, the best X-Men stories don't involve the rest of the marvel universe, the x-men universe is big enough to stand on its oun. And Fox is now giving more freedom to their directors, not to mention that Bryan Singer is controling this franchise, and he's the right man to that job.

Daredevil's rights should be wherever spider-man's are, Daredevil being ouned by SONY would fit much more than him being ouned by Marvel Studios, unless Spider-man goes to Marvel Studios too.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is online now   Reply With Quote