View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #77
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Yeah, that crater is definitely interesting.
There's a mini-memorial there, so apparently whoever made the crater died, or caused somebody to die with the impact. Looking closely, I'd honestly say that the deceased might be a kid, because there's a lot of teddy bears and things that look like they might've been made in an elementary school...

I'm pretty sure this small town is supposed to be, in the story, in eastern Tennessee, close to Chattanooga. I'm wondering if one of Tony's super-battles wound up doing some collateral damage that killed an innocent kid bystander, and now Tony is doing some grieving and soul-searching....?
It is supposed to be Chattanooga. I'm not quite sure why our local government wasn't approached to actually film here. Maybe it's a tax incentive thing or something. So apparently, they are going to have some of our cop cars and other Hamilton County/Chattanooga things sent to NC. Oh how I wish they would have just let them have whatever they wanted. Filming Iron Man 3 would have brought SO much money here. Not to mention it would have been extremely exciting.

http://tfponline.com/news/2012/jul/1...in-iron-man-3/