View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #345
GamerSlyRatchet
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
No they shouldn't. They shouldn't be fired because some fanboys online are crybabies and got their panties in a twist.
Cool way to insult potential costumers, bro.

If costumers don't like how the product is coming out or how it's made, they have every right to express it and complain. The producer's job is to take it into consideration and keep it in mind when they are making the product. If the producers respond to criticism by being visibly angered and being in childish denial about it, then they show they are being incompetent at their jobs, and thus somewhat likely to lose it.

I don't think they're going to be fired for this, but that shouldn't mean they are free to do as they please and continue to make questionable decisions.

Quote:
I think you should be fired from whatever your job is bigdaddy13.
I'm so glad you are so nice and totally not petty to people that are not even attacking you.

I can say the biggest difference between this show [YOUNG JUSTICE] and "ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN" is showcased in one detail; this show expects their audience to know who H.G. Welles is, while "USM" assumes kids have never done anything but play video games in their room or watch MTV.