Thread: The Falcon
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #92
DrCosmic
Professor of Power

Default Re: Anthony Mackie in talks to play Falcon

Um....

Sam Wilson is one of Cap's specialized new team, probably a techie. SHIELD gives Cap some wings for whatever reason. Cap doesn't use them, in a pinch, Sam grabs the wings (escape crashing Quinjet?) and pwns with them, so Cap requests they be given him permanently at the end of the film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMcGiveny View Post
Or he could've just made them for himself.
This is clearly the best and simplest. Puts him in danger of being a poor Man's Tony Stark, but yeah, I like this. I'd even combine it with my idea, he makes them for Cap, but he ends up using them himself as Cap teaches him how to be a hero for himself.

Another cool moment might be Sam on that "I'm just a guy from Brooklyn" thing, gaining Cap's admiration of his attitude and then they start talking about Brooklyn since they both grew up there, but it's weird, cuz they're talking about places that burned down in the 50s, and really old speakeasies/bars that've been there since the Prohibition.

Dang I need to start writing. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
In all srs bsns, I hope they give Falcon some more gadgetry; like maybe specialized goggles for NV, TI, targeting, and the usual Sam Fisher-type HUD. That would give Falcon an excellent reason to wear something resembling his traditional comic-book mask.
That's VERY cool, I'd love that.

DrCosmic is online now   Reply With Quote