View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:17 AM   #89
Godzilla2000
Titanium Dragon

Default Re: What we know about Thor 2 from the Avengers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero 101 View Post
I can't wait to see what Odin does to Loki infact I could totally imagine the first trailer having Odin narrarare lokis crime against humanity and punish him.
You know, I just noticed that we seem to like relishing the thought of Loki suffering don't we? I think this sort of talk has been going on since the Avengers was announced and the height of Loki's treachery on Earth was known. I'd stated this in the Loki thread I believe, but if Odin banished Thor just for riling up the Frost Giants, just imagine what punishment Loki will face for all the people he murdered on Earth, and possibly in other realms for Thanos. Odin is not the sort to be trifled with, not even if you're a member of his house.

- I'd say he's the ragiest but Rajang takes that top spot.

- In a relationship do you want a tough, independent individual who can pull their own weight walking beside you who can lift you up when you need it and vice versa or a heavy burden that you must drag behind you all the time who runs at the first sign of trouble or is incapable of helping in any way?

- I've never really known fragility and tenderness, just grit and steel.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote