View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #18
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Unintentionally Funny Moments in The Dark Knight Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mreah View Post
"WHEEERE ISSSS ITTTT!??!" totally slayed me.

Reminded me of the similar scene from TDK and all those online parody videos making fun of Batman's throat-cancer-laced Batvoice.

Batman Interrogation Method: Punch people in the face, yell at them with the Bat voice. Repeat. Why Batman thought this would work on Bane is beyond me. Threatening someone with physical force and intimidation... someone who kicked the everloving **** out of you when you didn't take cheap potshots at his mask... it's just not going to be effective.
There's was a nuclear bomb that was about to go off. I don't blame him for yelling like that in dire situations. I'm sure most of us would be doing everything we could when trying to get information from someone if we were in his shoes.

Yelling to physically inflicting dominance over someone is only natural in a case like that.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote