View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #13
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: What villain should be pulling Winter Soldier's strings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos View Post
I'm all for Zemo pulling the strings. But will they go with they father/son (maybe even grandson by now) version to bridge it from WWII to present or will they go the A:EMH route and combine Helmut and Heinrich into a single character?

Also, where has it been proven that AIM is strictly an above the board front company? Did I miss something? As far as I've seen, there's only been been the one set piece of a sign. This doesn't mean that they aren't also a terrorist group of rogue mad scientists. I just hope they adapt the beekeeper suits into something a little more less dorky.
Just seems highly unlikely that a terrorist organization would have branch offices at the corner of 4th and Main, with their name brazenly advertised out front.

As for the Zemos: I could easily see WS being passed down from father to son, since Bucky's story spans the entirety of WWII, the Cold War and post-Cold War era. In fact, I could see it turn into a case where elder Heinrich used WS more wisely over the years, and now young hothead Helmut is "mis-using" WS more often and more brazenly and for stupid missions, and that's what attracts the unwanted attention of Cap.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote