View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #60
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: Unintentionally Funny Moments in The Dark Knight Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mreah View Post
I thought "And you betrayed us" sounded a lot more like Vader IMO.
All of that sounded good to me, it's when he says "Ras al Ghul's DESTINY!" that almost took me completely out of the scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
I love the growl in Bale's voice. I just don't get why he's slurring his words? It was apparent even in TDK when he was talking to Maroni, and Dent before the chase scene.
He has quite the lisp. It's actually the real reason why his voice doesn't always work, more than anything else. All the quotes people don't like, for example the "This city just showed..." from TDK or "It's not what I do..." from BB, his lisp is real prominent. It's always why you hardly see him smile or laugh with his mouth wide open.

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Doc Samson; 07-30-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Doc Samson is offline   Reply With Quote