View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:17 AM   #67
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: How long before the fan community turns on the Nolan films?

The fringe hardcore comic aficionados that dwell on the internet and throw around wild exaggeration's have already been adamant on how Nolan hasn't followed the comics to a T. So in a way it has already begun.

The majority (GA) though won't turn against this franchise. For them and for a good deal of Batman fans who enjoy any good incarnation of the character feel that Nolan did a great job. They won't turn their backs on this franchise.

The Nolan Batman series will always hold a special place in my heart the same way the Burton Batman films also have a place there too. As long as we don't ever get the toy/theme park merchandising slave that were Batman Forever and Batman & Robin then I'm good.

Thankfully the merchandising department of studios have learned to still make a wide variety of toys without meddling so much with the film itself. Make as many variations of Batman you want, just don't touch the subject matter or tone of the film to make a giant toy commercial.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB

Last edited by craigdbfan; 07-31-2012 at 07:22 AM.
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote