View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:20 PM   #102
Snoo
Clark's loyal friend

Default Re: Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
I think Rises might have been the weakest. Begins felt strongest in my opinion. That was most epic, followed by The Dark Knight.
I feel the same. Like everyone else, I love "Like a Dog Chasing Cars" from the TDK soundtrack and Joker's creepy theme, but BB is my fave overall, particularly the sweet "Macrotus". I love the quieter themes just as much as I love Batman's powerful theme. Here's to hoping MOS will have a diverse enough soundtrack; there should be something in it for everyone. A soundtrack IMO isn't really memorable if all you can remember when you're leaving the theater is the main Superman theme. I want this soundtrack to slay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Well, according to that one interview in the Score thread, it seems he wants to do something completely different from his usual norm.
That sounds great! It'll be more of a surprise this way. Now I'm looking forward to it even more.

- Batman Chronicles #19