View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 12:39 AM   #14
MarkTDKfan
Newbie First Class

Default Re: Dew gotham city badges

Wow, Dew has terrible customer support for this promotion. Read my emails, this was about a duplicate cap I got from some new shaped bottle of code red. When I entered it said invalid, then a day later said it was already entered.. Was weird so I emailed them about....

Me: Well I couldn't have entered it unless it is a duplicate cap. What is the date and time it says I entered it? Also, I almost got all the badges except 3, Dewmaster, Rule The Streets, and Dark Rising and can't figure out how to get them. Do you get anything for collecting them all? The official rules didn't really say much about the badges.Thanks, Mark

From: Prizelogic Customer Support <customersupport@prizelogic.com>
To: iscmarkiemark@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 12:10 PM
Subject: #Ticket#18299: Collecting the Badges

Thank you for your inquiry. Our system shows that your email address successfully registered the code XN3SV3N6AN in the promotion. We apologize for any confusion related to the entry of this code or system errors you received. As for badges, unfortunately we are unable to provide additional information on how to obtain the remaining three you have not collected. Thank you again for your participation and we appreciate your feedback regarding the promotion.

Sincerely,
Customer Support

To: Prizelogic Customer Support <customersupport@prizelogic.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 3:11 PM
Subject: #Ticket#18299: Collecting the Badges

Me: Feedback?, you didn't really help me at all can you refer me to someone who can? - Mark

They never replied and its Tuesday now.

MarkTDKfan is offline   Reply With Quote