View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #34
Cain
"...I prefer 'Doc'"

Default Re: Grant Morrison's Action Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman29758 View Post
well Krypto's Ghost was explained in #5 that he was stuck in the Phantom Zone as well as the fact that the Solict for #13 says he will reappear is a nice follow-up to me. I like #3 because it showed more of Clark Kent outside of Superman, Krypton scenes showing the threat of The Collector/Brainiac as well as Metallo, More of how the Public veiw Superman and some of the ramifications of #1. Yeah some scenes felt cut together and was the only bad part but it had scenes like Superman saving the cat and stopping the truck from hitting the little gun at the same time only for people to chase him away showcasing while he is helping people and stopping criminals he still has some way to go turn from Superpowered vigilante/outlaw to World's greatest hero which is awesome.
Yeah which makes issue 3 a better read in retrospect but that doesn't change the fact that during the initial read it felt like a mess.

Pull list: Saga, The Manhattan Projects, Thief of Thieves, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Future's End, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Red Lanterns, Swamp Thing, Justice League, Justice League 3000, Justice League United, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, Worlds' Finest, Batman '66, Batgirl, Gotham Academy, Multiversity, X-O Manowar, Unity, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote