View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #83
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Id like to see James Marsden too. To see a badass Cyclops like never before.

At the same time, I wouldnt mind to wait some years for the introduction of young Scott on this new series. It will be a great day, definetly, specially seeing him with his brother and Beast too, as a nod to the original five. The same with Jean. But young Cyclops is like a must, hopefully on the third part.

One thing is for sure, I dont want Wolverine in another x-men movie, I really hate the idea that he has appeared in ALL the movies of this franchise, ALL. even in the movie that was supposed to be about the origin of Xavier, Eric and the first x-men. But Fox managed to included Hugh even if almost everyone loved the cameo.

That's why I dont like DOFP right now, because I was really hyped to see a First class sequel with no Wolverine for the very first time.

at least I hope Matthew doesnt use him for more than 5-10 minutes. And if he uses him for more time, I really hope the other x-men from the future have the same screentime.