View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:49 AM   #353
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Default Re: The Official GAMBIT Discussion thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomyFan View Post
The Magneto thing makes want to puke

And I'm excited too about next week! I'm getting this X-Men adrenaline rush these days: The Wolverine movie, the next first class movie! It's weird, but sometimes I'd wish all these things were real. Does that sound sick?
Agreed. I can get my head round breaking up Rogue and Gambit (they'll eventually get back together anyway) if writers are having a hard time writing for it or if a writer wants to write a solo without Rogue appearing, but I'm just not a fan of Rogue and Magneto.

It's a shame there's not going to be a place for Gambit in The Wolverine. I'd argue that it would make sense because Gambit's the only guy he knows (sort of) after losing his memory, but it seems that the new film is ignoring the previous one. Which is probably for the best, but I kind of feel we could end up losing Gambit (and Liev's Sabretooth) in terms of X-films.

Though I'd love it if Gambit turned up in the Days of Future past film (the First Class sequel).

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
The Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote