View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #99
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili

Default Re: How long did Nolans Batman actually fight crime?(SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
Mhm, I guess it just goes to show the role will and motivation plays. Because theoretically if he was able to fully recover in a few months in the pit (when he had far more sever injuries back etc) then he could've healed himself all these 8 years or whenever his leg went bad. But I don't know something doesn't add up here. So either his leg was that bad that he was on a cane for 8 years, which makes his full recovery in the few months in the pit a bit unrealistic or his leg wasn't that bad in the first place as seen by his full recovery post-pit which muddles why he needed a cane for 8 years.....I think the latter is the better scenario, as at least his use of the cane/not healing leg can be attributabed to his disheartened, defeated state of mind.
Yeah, I don't think he has as much to 'shoot for' during those 8 yrs.

There's a lot that doesn't quite add up in this rather overstuffed storyline, but you just kinda' go with it.

Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)
KalMart is offline   Reply With Quote