View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #96
Batman, Inc.
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Batsuit Master Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
Regarding the cowl; The ears are too short and cat-like, as someone else said in Part 1. I do like the brows and jaw cut, though it is cut a bit too wide. I dislike the nose. And the neck is too bulky and not maneuverable enough, as someone else said in Part 1. As for the blue, it should be a dark, midnight blue if anything, where the blue only shows when a light shines on it.

Now regarding my "negative" comments, I've said I like the way the Captain America suit from Avengers was manipped, it's why it's my base body for future Batman manips.I liked when someone posted a picture of Snake Eyes from the upcoming GIJoe 2 movie, and said it could be good, without the belly belts.

Only other posts that may be read as negative, even when they're not, is when saying the cape never draped over Batman in Nolan's movies and that Nolan is not a fan of a lot of Batman stuff, both of which are true. And in the thread beforehand, I just pointed out that old-school blue and grey Batman and Robin in fish-scale undies would never happen because of how ridiculous they look, and I know I'm not alone in saying that. I also disliked those saying they wanted the Arkham games Bat-suit because it'ss everything they hate about the movie suits, but more obnoxious(rubber looking armor, crazy huge gloves/gauntlets/boots/belt; as another poster stated in Part 1.

See? I knew you had it in you.

I actually agree with you about Nolan, the cape AND this cowl. The short ears and this bright a shade of blue are not to my taste either. Although I have to disagree about Batman wearing blue and grey not working in live action. It could work if its the right shade of blue, presented in the right context etc. As has been pointed out and I know you don't see it that way so agree to disagree there. Robin in pixie boots and fish-scale short-shorts would NOT work in live action, though. As much as I LOVE that guy who suggested it(his name is escaping me ATM, sorry)'s posts I have a hard time seeing what he sees there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
I've been no more negative than anyone else here, I've just happened to dislike more concepts here than I like. Just how it is. Only one I've disrespected and apologized to has been darklord.
Fair enough.