View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #123
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
I'm cool with AP, I just want her to fly and throw cars and ****. maybe punch some duder thru a wall. I am not hard to please.
Same here. I'd love Anna Paquin back and playing a more classic version of Rogue. I miss her with that power set. To me it was part of her character. Though on the upside of that at least the comics have finally moved on from the "I can't touch anyone" thing she had because even though that's a good angle it can get old after a while and that story was told for years.

Though I'm not so sure if we'd be likely to see Anna back. She wasn't such a big name back then (but still quite accomplished) and I'm not aware of her stating whether she'd love to come back, not to mention her possible obligations to the True Blood ongoing series.

Also, I can't help but think if she came back as a more sexy/mature Rogue that she and Kitsch version of Gambit would look really good together.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.