View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #42
jmc
callin' it like I see it

Default Re: Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate VII (Team Frenchie Edition) - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
Yeah I hear ya. There are actually a lot of BB scenes that were kinda ruined for me because of TDKR. I can't even look at my favorite scene of Bruce being engulfed by the bats in the cave without thinking that someone else who doesn't even have a remote emotional connection to bats will have the exact same scene in TDKR.

FWIW I still like to think that Ra's genuinely cared for Bruce and he looked at him as his own son. He doesn't seem to have a good relationship with Talia anyway. Heck Ra's might've favored Bruce over Talia to take over his throne which I'm sure royally pissed Talia off. I think I would just conveniently forget some of the stuff for TDKR so it doesn't completely ruin BB and TDK for me.
Thing is I don't want Rises to be the Terminator 3 of the series where I basically ignore that it happened. Sad thing is I'm not even sure I'm going to end up buying it on DVD. So much potential wasted.

Fanboys make excuses, real fans acknowledge screw-ups.

Do me a favour - don't break up my posts into multiple quotes when replying, I won't answer back.
jmc is offline   Reply With Quote