View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #83
MOS2013
Banned User

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostpowerful View Post
I still have my doubts about you being 'new' to this forum.. but I'm not going to waste my time arguing about the film with people that clerly don't like it. Like I said, I rather talk about the things I love.

Hahaha, so all those guys (men) that also call him Brandon and like the movie aren't objective because they obviously have a major crush on him? And those positive reviews I posted (and many others that have been written by men) were written by men. They aren't objective and have a crush on him too? LOL. You see, I can be objective and have a crush on Superman, it's possible! btw, how old are you, 14?
I could ask you the same thing, your reaction to each of my posts on here is identical to that of a 14 year old girl scorned when someone criticises one of those Twilight actors.

You completely missed the point too, did any of those positive reviewers refer to 'Brandon' throughout?

I'll leave you to it and maybe try and gloss over your retorts in future because it's not worth my time any more. no offence or anything

MOS2013 is offline   Reply With Quote