View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #68
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Christopher Eccleston is playing Malekith

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
True, but in the long run, it didn't seem to hamper his ability to kick ass and he was still able to lay the smackdown on Loki after getting stabbed.
Hell, he laid the smackdown on Loki with the blade in his side haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
The casting call for extras is basically PROOF that they're journeying to multiple worlds. The call is for people who can play with fire; for ugly and misshapen freaks of nature; heavily tattooed men and women; 18-50 year olds with military experience; and girls with hot bodies who are comfortable wearing bikinis on set.

*None* of that screams "Dark Elves," incidentally. However, it definitely seems to peg Fire Demons, Frost Giants, Rock Trolls, and possibly even Valkyries. Beyond the shadow of a doubt.

So I read that as either (a) the movie takes place in SEVERAL of the Nine Realms; or (b) the villain is powerful enough and charismatic enough to unite thousands of warring tribes from all over the Nine Realms into a single cohesive unit. I personally don't see Malekith being a Dark Elf Napoleon.

Yeah, I loved that band in 1986. They made Whitesnake and Stryper look like a bunch of pussies.
I stand corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
That's too literal.

They're gonna dial it down a notch for the film. I doubt they keep the hair lookin' like something out of 80's hair metal cover band.

Nice work regardless.
Agreed

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote