View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #86
DogofKrypton
Banned User

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostpowerful View Post
I still think it sold reasonably well for the type of movie it was (drama with Superman). And it sold twice as many more dvd units than both Thor and CA. The Ultimate Superman Collection, which included SR, was sold out too; I bought it mainly because it included SR and the extra disc with the RTK docu. It was also reported back in the day, and on this same site, that it was the best selling HD disc of the season or something like that (couldn't find the link). I also reported in the old Brandon Routh as Superman thread that SR was one of the top 10 best selling blurays in Australia. We also don't know how many more dvds the film sold in other countries; the movie was pretty popular overseas, maybe even more than in the US.
Soooo..... I post facts & figures, and you reply saying you'll trust what you "think" instead?

I'll stick with facts, thankyouverymuch.

Quote:
And DD sold those many units? wow, for a movie so under the radar and crappy is a decent amount.
Wrong. Again.

It probably cost more than $1.5 million dollars to PRODUCE those unsold Blu-Rays and DVD's.

DogofKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote