View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #120
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate VIII (Team Frenchie Edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batbax View Post
So you think that the twist was known by the majority of people going into the movie? Really? Is that really what your gonna pretend just because you knew and were underwhelmed? ******** man. Thats all I'm arguing.. And most people like I said even if they saw it they'd literally have no clue what they were looking at.. Cotillard surrounded by soldiers?? Cool. That's it. Maybe in your little circle people may have known, but there's no way the majority of people who went to see this for the first time had any clue. You think the millions of people who saw tdkr were actively seeking this info out a year before release? No. Just no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc View Post
Where the **** did I say any such thing? Go back and read what I wrote on the previous page. **** me dead.
Both of you need to cool your jets.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote