View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #97
Bruce_Begins
Taking a break.

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogofKrypton View Post
Wow. So you are ADMITTING 'Iron Man' was a better film, and that means it doesn't "count" because it had a far better actor in the lead??

Sorry, you fail.
You need to read my post again, I just was pointing out why Iron man was a success, and If any Marvel movie was truly successful it was Iron man (as compared to SR., something which I know.) but what about other marvel movies were they more successful than SR ? (see my post for figure to TIH, Cap America, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men :FC)

And quit the personal insults, it does not make you look smarter.

Quote:
"300" is a comic book film. Just because YOU don't want to admit that it is, doesn't mean that it isn't.
It is not a superhero movie.

Quote:
And the ticket prices were still for full IMAX 3-D. So you fail again.
SR was in 3D Only at IMAX theaters and only 20 min. were in 3D where as Thor was shown in 3D in regular theaters and in IMAX. The whole trend of showing movies in 3D started after mega success of Avatar (2009) which gave a 3D boost to its collections, that was something that Marvel Studios wanted so that decided to release Thor(2011) mostly in 3D format.

Quote:
Keep making things up though. Maybe WB will scrap "Man Of Steel" and do a sequel to a boring, bland flop instead...
SR will never get a Sequel, and I am fine with that, looking forward to MOS, as you are not able to discuss the subject properly, this will be my last post on this particular matter with you.

*\S/T*

I'll be back !

Last edited by Bruce_Begins; 08-06-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Bruce_Begins is offline   Reply With Quote