View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men:Days of future Past Speculation

A large part of this was to show how wolverine as time traveler could work.And they could use Magneto taking the metal out from fatal attraction storyline.

With the JFK assassination If used In film I think It will be used as event they are trying to stop.Now they may go with a fictonal politican to fill that role.But,It's very possable to go and say the timeline the future X-Men are trying to change were set In motion by mutants being revealed to public through attack of brotherhood that resulted In JFK's death.It started hysteria about mutants.Because of thee vents of this film the attack Is thrawerted.Mutants become exposed to public but not blamed for JFK'S assination although an ending which matches what Vaughn earlier said happens.

One obvious way to give Jennifer Lawrence screentime outside of blue makeup Is to get attention and get close to target of assassination which could be JFK or fictional politican.I think we can agree she could turn guy's head.And that as well as January Jones as sexy dancer which help the bond elements which I am sure as long as they are In 60's will still be around.

marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote