View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 02:19 AM   #9
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: "You read for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
If it wasn't for "The Avengers", I wouldn't have known on how durable an Asgardian could be since the first film never had the chance to show on how someone like Loki could take bullet fire without any problems or how Thor could take a full blast from Iron Man's lasers to his face and be soaked in fire and still be alright.

I still remember on how people thought that Thor got ALL OF HIS POWERS from the hammer (strength and durability included).lol
I still would've liked to see Thor himself shrug off bullets in TA, since he won't have a chance to do that in his solo film.

Yeah I know people who STILL think all of Thor's powers come from his hammer, including my friends and my older brother.

Quote:
I hope before Thor's solo franchise is done, we'll also get a chance to see Thor fight side by side with his father; that would be badass.
Yeah that would be awesome, although I would like to see Odin kick ass on his own at some point as well.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote