View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #91
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show?

I've really been thinking... and kinda hoping. With "Item 47" coming out on the avengers dvd next month, and it telling a story of average citizen essentially becoming villains robbing banks with the chitari tech.. a great theme to explore. I wonder if this is a "test" for a precursor for a television series?

1) Lizzy Kaplan is to great and fun of an actress to waste

2) it's sorta taking a theme we have never seen in a film or television show ... it's showing the POV of a civilian in this "super" world. Much like the acclaimed book "MARVELS" did...

I think this would be genius because you really wouldn't have to worry too much about getting the heroes from a show to be in a movie, it'd be a great way to introduce lesser known heroes, it'd also be a great way to merge the worlds together... (if sony agreed, or if it matters because it's on tv and not film) maybe call the film "The Bugle" or "Front Line" or just simply "Marvels" it'd be a great way to handle a lot of things from damage control, to marvel's top reporters, etc...

i think it'd be pretty brilliant. And Joss would do wonders with writting a show like that.

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]