View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 06:41 AM   #170
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: How many years should WB wait before making a Batman reboot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrgasmicPotatoe View Post
Don't reboot this. Make another series, sure, but not a reboot. Amazing Spider-Man was a reboot since it was Spider-Man 4 turned into a whole new franchise. They made that movie because the previous franchise was killed, and they needed to get another on out aytime soon. It turned out really good, though.

I don't see The Dark Knight trilogy as a reboot to the Burton/Schumacher series. just another version. One thing I fear from TDK trilogy is that it was so good and worked so well with Batman that other superhero movies might want to ty it on other superhero, and I just can't see, let's say, a Hulk or X-Men or Spider-Man or Iron Man made the way TDK trilogy was done (with the realism and all) I hope I am proven wrong.

I think they could wait a good 5-6 years, if not more. True, if I could have a new Batman movie every year, i would certainly not mind. But I believe waiting could be wiser.
Spider-Man 3 didn't kill the franchise imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is online now   Reply With Quote