View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #77
Frodo
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Rate/Review Thread for TDKR (TAG SPOILERS!!!) - Part 3

Well, while I can except the arguement that he would be pressumed killed for the purposes of the film , I can agree that , that plot point is kindy reaching. Odviously during coupe's and revolutions many rich people have been executed or disappeared by fighters or secret police and they're bodies are never found , or their bodies are found in mass graves like 30 years later. In that sense ,It's not out of the realm of possibility .

Missing people are pressumed dead quite often , I.e. Jimmy Hoffa , without a body or even valid evidence a crime was committed , so its not impossible . There would be conspiracy theories and about him being alive so I don't buy that everyone would just except it , at least not in Gotham .

However, this falls into the category of suspend disbelief , its only a movie. And to be fair he was declared dead in BB without a body. Again, its one of those things in the film that could have been handled a bit better at the end imo, but it doesn't damage the film for me.

Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote