View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #124
DogofKrypton
Banned User

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
I don't get this thread. The question is "What's So Bad About Superman Returns?" Was this question asked to truly understand why some people don't like the film, or to try to convince those people who don't like it they are wrong?
I'll go with "Convince those numerous people who don't like it they are wrong" for $800 Alex....

Quote:
Most of these arguements have been rehashed over the years by some of the same people (me included...lol). I know we fanboys/girls like to beat the dead horse because that's what we do, but I want to know why this question was asked if you don't want to hear the answer?
Couldn't agree more.

It just blows my mind that the people who don't like SR rush in and start trying to convince you that you're "wrong" the second you mention the flaws and flopitude of it. And yet, in the same instance, talk as if THEY are somehow being "attacked" for liking it? How do they add 2 + 2 and get 5?

And you don't have to take MY word for it either. The posts are here, in this thread, and you can see for yourself.

DogofKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote