View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
Demon Hunter
Side-Kick

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgec View Post
While Hathaway's Selina Kyle was very good, having revisited Batman Returns I forgot how sensual Pfeiffer's Kyle was.

Burton's movie called for more emphasized sensuality, e.g. when she's prowling around the clothing store with her whip.

Difficult to say which is "better". Both fit their respective films quite well. But overall I think Pfeiffer's Selina is more appealing and interesting as a character.
Well, that's the beauty of it. Anne's Catwoman is much more realistic than Pfeiffer's, so she brings new nuances and characteristics to this iconic character. I wouldn't compare them because they do not have anything in common at all. I love them both, however, and I'm glad that Nolan didn't go for a Burton like Catwoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Here's a cool drawing of Anne Cat I saw on Deviant Art:

I like how she's lounging across the Bat signal. Wish we could've had a scene like that in the movie. Also wouldn't mind a real pic of Anne doing that with the Bat signal, either in costume or in the nude.
Watch Love and Other Drugs if you haven't. There is neither a Bat signal, nor a Catwoman costume, but still there's plenty of Anne to see. At first it looks like a common romantic movie, but I find it to be more than that.