View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 05:20 AM   #29
Demon Hunter
Side-Kick

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
I'm not sure how true that is. Pfeiffer's Catwoman had an implicitly supernatural element, but I don't think the meat and bones of the actresses performance were any less believable than AH's. While likeable, I tend to think that AH's Selina seems too balanced and well adjusted to become Catwoman. MP's unhinged, fetishistic Catwoman is, to me, a bit more psychologically plausible than AH's.
I did not mean the actresses themselves, but their characters. Pfeiffer's Catwoman would not fit in Nolan's universe at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
Indeed, she has the best personality. Have you seen any more Anne movies since our last PM conversation, Demon Hunter?
Unfortunately, I haven't AnneFan. Haven't had the time to really watch anything. At the moment I'm trying to study hard for some exams of mine and when I'm through with them, I'm turning my attention back to Anne's movies The only thing I've seen of her the last days are some interviews, but I can rarely find ones I haven't seen already. So thank you for the one you posted, this was indeed a new one