View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #108
rickfox
Devil

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
lol; I guess the bigger question is, did Bruce finally get "lucky" with Selina by the time Alfred saw him and her together at the cafe? =P
as I have stated many times

between Bruce and Selina

mothers's(alive/deceased) jewellery can be passed to their son's wife/fiancee/partner and served as a symbol to confirm marriage or partnership

examples--Kate was given one of Diana's diamond rings(oval sapphire) from William for their engagement

My mother gave one of her diamond ring and necklace to my fiancee

that pearl necklace is a symbol/hint to indicate who will be Bruce's wife/ partner since the begining part of The Dark Knight rises

and at the end of movie-- there are pearl necklace on Selina's neck when she and Bruce were sitting in that cafe on the banks of Arno river near Florence

also, if we trace back to the begining part of this movie, Alfred clearly indicate that he's always hoping to see Bruce lives happily with wife(even kids),but he also stated "I won't say anything to you,nor would you"(both sides remain silence)

so Selina wearing Martha Wayne's pearl necklace is the best way to tell Alfred that she is Mrs Wayne now ---in order to fulfil Alfred's wish

-----------------

and you still questioning whether Bruce finally get "lucky" with Selina or not to this very day?

Last edited by rickfox; 08-21-2012 at 08:27 PM.