View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #116
#1nolanfan
Side-Kick

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
lol; great points by all. It's still interesting to know that in this universe, there's kind of a age difference (at least by 10 years) between Bruce and Selina. I'm so used to seeing versions where they're portrayed roughly around the same age that it was a new experience seeing them presented where Bruce is like quite a bit older than Selina.
True, but Selina is a very mature, strong, smart, and capable woman which probably makes Bruce attracted to her even more despite probably not being even 30 yet. If she was a normal girl and way younger than him that can't keep up with him (lol), I doubt he would have any interest like he really didn't with any of those models. To be honest though I feel like it's probably a little more like 8 or 9 years than 10, but I guess we can't really know for sure. No homo, but Bruce (Christian Bale) certainly hasn't age horribly expect for that beard at the beginning, so that's probably another reason why she got more attracted to him throughout the movie, lol. It kind of reminds me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to be honest. There's a pretty big age gap between the two, but when I look at them they don't really look that far apart in age. Ok maybe Brad Pitt's age is catching up to him a bit, but still i probably won't complain too much if I end up looking like him at almost 50 lol.